Friday, April 17, 2009

Some new stuff

So I think what I will be doin' in order to keep up with work, kids, court and no lap top is to post at the end of a series and give you a recap of what took place.

Also, If someone would like to write for The Unofficial Official, it would be greatly appreciated. I refuse to delete this blog regardless of the lack of time I have in front of me. I will have some stuff put together about the Pitt series later this afternoon. To all those who have "checked in" on me, thank you and yes, we will move forward as we can and go from there.

2 comments:

  1. This is the useful post...and contents are so good....Good to post here..good thinking to share here..nice one this..thanks for sharing here with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volvo 780 Turbocharger

    ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it

    ReplyDelete