Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome!!!



First of all, I been a little side tracked with getting ready for Fantasy, real estate stuff, and my twin girls. I hoped to have this up and running before spring training. Sorry!


I wanted to start off by saying, this is a blog. Not a multi-million dollar run site. I don't always type properly, nor do I use proper usage of the English language from time to time. I see this blog as an in between of razzball.com and rotoauthority.com with a hint of Astros in it. I like to keep it fun and relax, it's just the Internet! First post will be an analysis of the roster chart as of that day with insight as to who gets the starting nod and who will report to AAA, AA, etc.

Also, any suggestions are welcome and hope you enjoy. You can contact me on here, by email (astroscoverage@yahoo.com), through myspace (which I never check, its for the young kids) or if you live in Houston and need an appraisal on your home, VIA Citywide Appraisal Group, LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment